Your wanderlust knows only one answer: BMW R 1250 GS Adventure. When you set off for distant destinations, you can rely on it in every situation, you’ll ride safely and comfortably over every mile. Learn more about the technical data and the equipment of the R 1250 GS Adventure here.
DATA & EQUIPMENT.
THE BMW R 1250 ADVENTURE GS.
[table id=17 /]
[table id=18 /]
1) According to Guideline (EU) 168/2013 with all operating fluids, with standard equipment and refuelled with min. 90% of the usable tank capacity.
- TFT colour display with connectivity
- Full-LED headlight
- DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
- Integral ABS Pro (inclination-optimised ABS)
- 3 riding modes (ECO, Rain and Road)
- HSC (Hill Start Control)
- USB charging socket
- Dynamic ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment with automatic load levelling and automatic damping mode)
- Seat heating (rider and passenger)
- Light package (e.g. with adaptive cornering light and cruising light)
- Auxiliary LED lamps
- Handlebar riser
- Option 719 milled parts
- Sport silencer
- Riding Mode Pro, includes additional modes (Dynamic, Dynamic Pro, Enduro and Enduro Pro), riding mode pre selection (individualisation of numbers of riding modes), automated hill start control pro (HSC Pro), dynamic brake assistent DBC and engine brake control MSR
- Style-variants Rallye and Triple Black
- Aluminium Luggage System
- Enduro underneath engine protection
- Tinted windshield
- Enduro headlamp-guard
- Adjustable rider footrest.